Legal Disclosure

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

A Whole Latte Murder by Caroline Fardig


A Whole Latte Murder: A Java Jive Mystery

Book three in the Java Jive Mystery series. There is a whole lot of drama in this book both good and bad which I really enjoyed after getting invested in the characters in the previous books. Juliette and Ryder just cannot seem to stop fighting, Pete is awful depressed, and Gert had me cracking up. The interactions in these books are just awesome I have to admit. I love the whole coffee shop environment combined with the running around Juliette does to solve the mysteries. Excellent finale that had me thinking "Did that really just happen?" If you enjoy cozy mysteries then you really have to read this series as it does not disappoint. I really enjoyed it so I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment